We are seeking a dynamic and talented Assistant Editor to manage Greece Investor Guide’s website and print and digital publications.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an international team that has set out to bring the international spotlight to Greece, and a chance to contribute to the creation of an engaging and innovative digital presence to our site in Greece and internationally. The scope of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the flow of articles and interviews from submission to publication, performing copy-editing, quality checks, and ensuring all necessary approvals have been secured prior to publication.
- Undertaking market research
- Developing suggested questions for interviewees
- Liaising with writers, reviewers, and interviewees while ensuring your manner is always polite, professional and helpful
- Assisting with ad hoc tasks associated with the editorial workflow of manuscripts
- Creation of SEO content for online content
- Selecting images and copy to accompany online publications
- Seamlessly moving between commercial and editorial projects
- Proposing relevant content to be shared across our social media channels
- 3 year’s work experience in a similar role
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- A keen interest in the Greek economy and an exception knowhow of current affairs
- Proven experience working across print, online, and social-media platforms
- Impeccable writing and editing skills, and the ability to produce quality copy in a quick manner
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good understanding of media and the Greek media market
- SEO skills and capabilities, plus digital marketing experience
- Native english speaker
- Knowledge of the Greek language is highly valued
The role is home based and part time. We welcome applicants from different geographical locations. However, the applicant will need to adapt to working within the Eastern European time zone. Please apply with a copy of your CV, a cover letter, and writing samples explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role.
Click on the button below to apply for this job, or send an email to email@example.com.APPLY FOR THIS JOB